Goal of the training course
In this introductory course NEPLAN will be presented to you as a planning system for gas and water networks. In this introductory course NEPLAN will be presented to you as a planning system for gas and water networks. After this course you will be able to model and display networks in NEPLAN. You will know the relevant calculation and be able to generate and interpret the calculation results.
- Entry of a network
- Various display modes (schematic/geographic)
- Data entry for the network elements
- Colouring of the network according to various criteria
- Working with cadastral plans
- Element libraries
- Working with multiple schematic diagrams and graphic layers
- Export/Import of data tables and graphics to MS Excel und Word
- Printing graphics and data tables
- Context-sensitive Help
- Pipe network calculation for water networks, calculation parameters
- Pipe network calculation for gas networks, calculation parameters
- Presentation of the results in the schematic diagram, in tables and graphs
- Temporal flux distribution
- Interactive flux distribution
- Feeding distribution
To whom is this course addressed?
You already know NEPLAN, but you apply it rarely. You want to become more familiar with the program and know all the functions and calculation options.
You do not yet know NEPLAN and you would like to use the program for the calculation and planning of gas and/or water networks.