NEPLAN V10/360 is our new flagship product, which goes far beyond a traditional desktop power system analysis tool.
NEPLAN V10/360 is now available as cloud, intranet or desktop solution. It is the first fully browser and out of browser based power system analysis tool on the market using real client-server architecture, it can run on the web or locally, it is a cross-platform application that requires no installation and offers all the advantages of cloud computing. It allows to simulate all types of 1-2-3 phase AC and DC networks both stationary and dynamically with highly accurate models. NEPLAN V10/360 can also be used to simulate gas, water and district heating networks. Handling of big networks in a multi user environment is one of NEPLAN V10/360’s greatest strengths.
NEPLAN V10/360 advantages
In comparison to NEPLAN V5.x, NEPLAN V10/360 has the following advantages:
- Modern user interface with many new features
- Facilitates team working, both within the same business entity as well as with sharing projects between different departments or companies
- Integrates better with geographical maps
- Higher flexibility and new license models to meet your unique requirements, you only need a browser or an app
- Most suitable power system analysis tool for integration with any 3rd party environment (OEM integration), e.g. geographical information system (GIS), SCADA and Smart Grid applications
- NEPLAN V10/360 calculations can be called by any external software through web services
- CPU intensive calculation can be distributed using cloud computing or parallelization
- Better integration of the CGMES (ENTSO-E CIM standard for TSO’s)
- Allows much simpler collaboration between TSO and DSO.
- All calculation modules have been improved and new ones have been added
Among the mostly improved modules are:
- Protection Modules (e.g Overcurrent Protection and Distance Protection)
- Cable Sizing
- Dynamic Simulator, Transient Stability
- Time Simulation with profiles and measurements
- Energy Loss Calculation
Among our newly added modules are:
- Integrated Strategical Asset Management
- Intelligent Grid Management
- Optimization algorithms for Voltage Regulators and Circuit Breakers
- Network Assessment Calculation
NEPLAN V10/360 can definitely bring your planning tasks to the next level.
We provide an easy and smooth upgrade from NEPLAN V5.x or any other power system analysis tool to NEPLAN V10/360. Feel free to contact us for further information or a demo!
Examples of NEPLAN V10/360
The new NEPLAN V10/360 Selectivity Chart includes many new options, like:
- Including single line diagram
- Adding annotations
- More direct interactivity like setting of Short Circuit
- User defined design styles, etc.
Some of the advantages of Cable Sizing in NEPLAN V10/360:
- Completely integrated and with clearly arranged results
- Results also on single line diagram. Sizing according to 6 standards including IEC, NEC, BS, IS, etc.
- Sizing of protection along with the cable is done automatically
Dynamic Simulation in NEPLAN V10/360: Cross-Compound multi machine dynamic model
- More standard interconnection models (e.g. cross-compound multi machine)
- New extremely fast and robust algorithm
- More models, including all standard CGMES (CIM) and IEC wind turbine models
- Very easy development of new user defined models (like in Modelica)
- Very easy to define any user defined interconnection models
Easy project import from NEPLAN V5.x to NEPLAN V10/360
NEPLAN V10/360 has a built in functionality of importing projects from NEPLAN V5.x, so that you can smoothly upgrade from V5.x to V10/360. Following, an example of a project in V5.x and after its import in V10/360.
Please contact us for more information or a demo of the full functionality of the new NEPLAN V10/360