The requirements depend on the installation type of NEPLAN (local installation or intranet solution), the number of parallel users, and the size of the networks. All these factors define the hardware requirements:
- 64-bit system
- Ram: Min. 8 GB. (in case the database is located on another PC/server, we are recommending min. 16 GB)
- CPU: Min. 4 cores. (in case the database is located on another PC/server, we are recommending min. 8 cores)
- Hard Disk: Min. 100 MB (in case the database is located on another PC/server, we are recommending min. 500 MB)
- Storage: The NEPLAN installation needs around 2 GB. The size of the database depends on the size of the network and number of projects. In case an SQL Express database is used, the storage is limited to max. 10 GB.
- SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher or SQL Express.
- Windows Server 2008 or higher for Intranet solution. At least Windows 7 for a local installation.
- .NET Framework 4.8
- IIS min. 7.5.x, max. 8.5.x
The software could be downloaded from the NEPLAN support area.
The installation will be done by executing a setup software.