This module allows the calculation of mutual impedances and capacitances in the positive and negative-sequence systems by entering the information on the conductors characteristics and configuration. If the coupling impedances and the line data are known, they can be entered directly in the line-coupling and line data dialogues.
- Circuit and coupling parameters of the overhead lines are computed from the conductor configuration
- Overhead lines with up to 6 3-phase systems and 3 earth wires can be computed
- Each system can have symmetrical or asymmetrical structure: any phase(s) can be omitted
- Earthing of 3-phase systems is considered
- Unrestricted number of overhead lines can be entered
- Handling of parallel, galvanically connected systems
- Consideration of system characteristics such as segmentation, line-twisting, slacking, etc.
- Parameters and conductor configuration are saved in an SQL database
Line coupling is considered by the Short Circuit Calculation, the Distance Protection Module and for asymmetrical Load Flow.