The purpose of this module is to identify key locations in the radial primary feeders of a distribution network, where the placement of shunt capacitors minimizes the MW losses.
- Option for purely technical evaluation
- Option for additional financial data for economic evaluation
- In presence of capacitors libraries, the module selects the most economic sizes
- The bus of the primary feeder, where a shunt capacitor would be located
- The MVAR size of the capacitor
- The additional reduction in MW losses (in %)