NEPLAN offers an efficient Library Manager that provides extensive libraries for elements of any type while it allows the user to create complementary customized libraries. The comprehensive Library Manager is fully integrated. When inserting network data, the data in the library can be accessed. Furthermore, the data inserted in the network can be exported to the library.
Library Manager provides more than 16’000 embedded library items for practically any element:
- Libraries covering various Standards like IEC, IEEE, ANSI, etc.
- Libraries for all elements
- Primary elements, such as cables and lines
- Electrical machines, such as synchronous and asynchronous machines, transformers, motor characteristics
- Protection elements, such as elements for distance protection and overcurrent relays from various manufacturers (e.g. ABB, SEL, Siemens, Westinghouse, etc.)
- Fuses from various manufacturers
- Standard Controllers for Dynamic Simulation EMT and RMS
- All controllers defined in the ENTSO-E CIM standard IEC 61970 for exciters, turbines, PSS, etc.
- All wind turbine models according to IEC 61400-27-1 (type 1, Type 3, type 3 and type 4)
- Models for renewables (e.g. batteries)
- Models for converters (HVDC, voltage source and current source converters, PWM, etc.)
- Load Profile Characteristics, Day Profiles, VDEW Profiles
- Frequncy Dependencies for Harmonic Analysis
- Harmonic Sources (e.g. 6-, 12-, 24-pulse converters)
- Harmonic voltage and current levels according to IEC, VDE, IEEE (e.g. IEC 61000-2-4)
- Investment Data Items for economic calculations
- All network data can be updated with changed library data
- The data can be entered through excel like table sheets
- Import/export to MS-Excel with drag and drop
- Part of diagrams with all technical data can be stored in the library (e.g. used for IEEE control circuits)